The Borenstein Group is growing and actively recruiting for the position of an Account Executive. We are a Fairfax, VA-based B2B expert digital marketing communications agency in the area of digital marketing communications, public relations, and branding. Born in 1994, in the quest for results, Borenstein Group is armed with a powerful arsenal: unparalleled vertical market expertise, stellar creative execution in all facets of digital marketing, branding, and PR, and the use of agile practices—all aimed at bringing you measurable, strategic and accountable success.
As an expert agency, Borenstein Group serves as creative and trusted advisors to B2B and B2G sectors such as Information Technology, Management Consulting, Professional Services, Supply Chain & Logistics, Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Higher Learning and Public Sector.Just check out our showcase at www.BorensteinGroup.com and client testimonials.
As an account executive, you will be working with our team as follows:
- Coordinate projects with clients, creative team, and vendors for the creation of marketing collateral, websites, and market research for clients in B2B and B2G sectors.
- Client relationship management to serve as their trusted advisor and advocate
- Help creative team produce Content marketing deliverables such as case studies, marketing collateral, white papers, blog entries, infographics, and headlines and lead copy for websites and branding campaigns.
- Manage campaigns for digital advertising campaigns including SEM and SEO and landing pages
- Support the creative team with creative metaphoric thinking to help make stellar designs communicate compelling messages.
Must have skills:
- (3-5) years of direct experience (Must Have Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations Agency Account Executive Experience)
- Experience working with B2B/B2C clients & markets.
- Marketing strategy and implementation skills.
- Skillful problem solver and a terrific team player.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Critical and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement within existing channels.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to create and deliver presentations that communicate and adheres to the strategic vision.
- Be self-motivated, outgoing, confident, energetic and possess a positive attitude.
- Strong Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word) skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in SEM & SEO a big Plus.
- Use/familiarity with project management software
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Profit Sharing. No Recruiters. Only Local Candidates Please. EOE.